12-Inch Crunchy Steer Sticks for Dogs - 8oz (6-8 count) Nebraska Beef - Gentle Chew Beef Pizzle Bully Sticks
by Sancho & Lola's Closet
- QUALITY: Our gourmet Bully Steer Sticks are made in Nebraska. Made with 100% Beef Pizzle. No growth-hormones. No cheap fillers. No harmful chemical additives. Grain-free & rawhide-free.
- STEERS vs BULLS: Steer Stick is often used interchangeably with Bully Stick because both are the exact same body part. However, since steers are have been neutered and have a lot less testosterone, their pizzles are less dense than a bull's pizzle. Steer meat is actually preferred over bull meat by humans due to the tenderness and palatability. Dogs may prefer steer meat for the same reason.
- PACKED BY WEIGHT: We offer them this way since sticks vary so much in size. Thus the number of sticks will vary. Bags usuallhy average 13-16 count.
- EASY TO CHEW: These are a more crispy style of bully sticks. Very easy to chew. Perfect for size and density for small dogs, puppies, and older dogs.
- PROVIDE ORAL CARE: Natural muscle fiber stimulates gums and flosses teeth... naturally giving your dog a whiter smile.