6” Steer Sticks - Made in Nebraska / Odor-Free Gentle Chew ‘Skin-On’ Bully Sticks
by Sancho & Lola's Closet
- WHAT THE HECK ARE STEERS? Steer Sticks is used interchangeably with Bully Sticks because both are the exact same body part. Steer 'pizzles' are less dense than bull pizzles. They come from cattle that have been 'neutered'. Steer meat is actually preferred over bull meat by humans because it is more tender and more palatable. Dogs may prefer steer meat for the same reason.
- USA QUALITY: Our gourmet Bully Steer Sticks are made in Nebraska . They are 100% Beef Pizzle. No growth-hormones. No cheap fillers. No harmful chemical additives. Number of sticks will vary. Current batch is 13-16 count.
- EASY TO CHEW: Perfect for size and density for smaller dogs, puppies and older dogs.
- PROVIDE ORAL CARE:Natural muscle fiber stimulates gums and flosses teeth... naturally giving your dog a whiter smile.
- FULLY DIGESTIBLE: Your pup is safe from the possible blockages he can get with cheap rawhide or bones made from synthetic materials. Just like human food, if you invest in a good quality raw product and do not cut corners on preparation, you end up with a quality finished product